Looks like I am writing only new year checklist in my blog. Ok at least for this year I will start writing posts regularly in my blog. So, here are my new year checklist.
1. Write posts in my blog at least once in a month
2. 5 hours of sleep
3. Will have breakfast regularly
4. Will work as a free advisor for startups and create more entrepreneurs around me.
5. Bring back my electronics hobby – maybe this time will concentrate on robotics
6. Zero savings in 2012, at least I should save some this time.
7. Create a new business model for my parents to earn from our farm.
8. Will identify or train young leaders for code4cause
9. Will innovate something new for my employer
10. Spend time with my parents
11. At least try to spend some time for cooking and washing my clothes. – It is a hard thing, but I will try.
This is my list what’s yours? Comments are most welcome!