Looks like I am writing only new year checklist in my blog. Ok at least for this year I will start writing posts regularly in my blog. So, here are my new year checklist.
1. Write posts in my blog at least once in a month
2. 5 hours of sleep
3. Will have breakfast regularly
4. Will work as a free advisor for startups and create more entrepreneurs around me.
5. Bring back my electronics hobby – maybe this time will concentrate on robotics
6. Zero savings in 2012, at least I should save some this time.
7. Create a new business model for my parents to earn from our farm.
8. Will identify or train young leaders for code4cause
9. Will innovate something new for my employer
10. Spend time with my parents
11. At least try to spend some time for cooking and washing my clothes. – It is a hard thing, but I will try.
This is my list what’s yours? Comments are most welcome!
Everyone has a goal and there should be some check list to achieve it. I have listed my check list here for this year. I will share my goal by end of 2011
So start with
1. Write atleast one post per month in my blog. – I have written only one post for a year
2. Buy a smart phone (May be BB) – Yes, brought HTC Incredible S
3. Develop atleast 2 open source application (exculding my official projects) – Zero
4. Earn $100000 before December 2011 – Nil
5. Will travel to my native atleast thrice – No, only twice
6. Will Speak atleast in 2 conference – Spoke in one conference
7. Start learning about business – Yes doing it till now
8. Spend some time with my girl friend (atleast twice a month) – Yes I did
9. Atleast 2 new startups – Only one code4cause.com
10. Plant atleast 50 plants in my farm – Zero
11. Finally will sleep atleast for 5 hrs a day – Not exactly..
Do have your own check list for next year and work accordingly.
Happy New Year!